Michigan Conservative Union (MCU) Annual Conference
Michigan Conservative Union (MCU), our state’s oldest conservative political organization since 1975, is announcing its annual conference to be held on April 18th in Lansing. Our flyer is attached.
Formerly known as “MiCPAC”, the Action Summit 2020 Conference theme this year is “The Constitution in Crisis” and will be held at the Causeway Bay Hotel and Conference Center beginning at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 4:00 p.m. Panel discussions on the following topics will include extensive time for Q&A, and will cover six of the most important topics every Michigan resident should be watching closely:
· Second Amendment rights, with a distinguished panel featuring Arizona’s “constitutional sheriff”, Richard Mack and Michigan’s “Trucker Randy” Bishop
· Voter fraud and election integrity, featuring activist Christopher Wright of the Potomac Tea Party in Virginia, former State Senator Pat Colbeck and others
· Convention of States under Article V, featuring Publius Huldah, one of America’s finest constitutional attorneys
· Free speech on campus, featuring student leaders from Michigan’s major universities
· American law for American courts, featuring Dave Agema and William Wagner
· God in Government, featuring three of Michigan’s most outspoken pastors
You won’t want to miss this event because each panel will focus not only on the threats to our Constitution, but the actions we can take to preserve what our Forefathers blessed us with.
In addition, two optional sessions will be available on Friday, April 17. Beginning at 1:00 p.m. a 2020 Election Workshop will be held until 4:00 p.m., followed at 5:00 p.m. with our V.I.P. Reception where participants can interact with panelists, legislators, and fellow participants over cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
Discounted tickets are available through March 16 at ActionSummit2020.eventbrite.com, and those buying the All Events ticket for both Friday and Saturday will receive a complimentary membership in MCU for one full year. Students pay only $25 for Friday or Saturday, and a limited number of student scholarships available for free tickets by contacting Jay Taylor at email@example.com until they are gone. Vendor display tables and program book advertising opportunities are also available.